Sunday 4 January 2015













Hurray! It’s 2015! This is going to be a super exciting year for me. Of course the biggest event is that in August I will be getting married to my best friend and love of my life! This is one of the reasons I wanted to start a blog. By writing down my thoughts and crafty activities I will attempt to create a lasting reminder of my year and hopefully inspire you all to create something beautiful of your own.






Disclaimer: I cannot accept responsibility for any injury or damage as a result of any crafty activity. All those who engage in a project do so at their own risk. This includes damage to carpets from any glue and/or glitter related accident, and personal injury to any partners/spouses/pets/children/innocent bystanders as a result of pins being stuck into the arms of sofas.






With that in mind... Lets Craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment